Call and Go is a Community Transport scheme operated by Community First New Forest. It is a flexible minibus service that can take you to set destinations.
Who can use Call and Go?
Anyone whose travel needs are not met by public bus services.
This could be because there are no bus services, you live too far from the bus stop to be able to use it or you find it difficult getting on and off public buses because you have to take a pushchair or you have a mobility impairment or use a wheelchair.
What does Call and Go provide?
- Fully equipped wheelchair accessible minibuses
- MiDAS trained drivers who are CRB checked and fully competent in transporting elderly or infirm passengers
- A Door to door service. The driver will collect and return you to your home, and even carry your shopping in for you
- A dedicated booking telephone number. Just ‘Call and Go’!
- Meet new friends on the bus. Most passengers travel weekly
Waterside area: Including Fawley, Blackfield, Hythe, Dibden Purlieu and Marchwood.
- The service operates on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings and goes into Hythe or Tesco's at Applemore.
- Return fare £2.50 - £5.00.
Registering for Call and Go
Passengers must register with us before using Call and Go. Registration is simple, quick and free of charge either :
How to book Call and Go
• telephone 0845 602 4326 (local rate call)
• write to us at the address shown below to request a form
Once you have registered with the Call & Go Service, telephone 0845 6024326 (local rate call) or email email@example.com to reserve your seat.
Call and Go
Community First New Forest
65 Christchurch Road
Tel 0845 6024326
Our booking line is open 9am to 12 noon Monday to Friday (answering service available at other times)
We accept payment by cash or travel vouchers but passengers are unable to use bus passes for any of our services.